|Date:||Saturday, February 18, 2023|
35242 Briggs Rd
Murrieta, CA 92563
|Race Distances:||Kids Run, 2 Mile, 5K, 10K, Half Marathon|
|Start Times:||Kids Run at 8:30 AM. |
2 Mile, 5K, 10K, 9 Mile, Half Marathon at 9:00 AM
|Overall Cutoff Times:||Kids Run – 30 Minutes|
2 Mile – 1 Hour
5k – 1 Hour
10k – 2 Hours
9 Mile – 3 Hours
Half Marathon – 4 Hours & 30 minutes
About the Race
The race is held rain or shine. Strollers and well-behaved dogs are permitted, but must start at the back.
|Volunteers are needed to help with race day registrations, runner |
check-in, start/finish line, aid stations, course marshals, and safety/sweep.
Everyone who helps out gets a free future race!
|DISTANCE||BY 11/29/22||BY 1/29/23||ONLINE 1/30/23|
|IN PERSON 2/18/23|
- Active military receive a 15% discount. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to process your military registration discount.
- Entry fees are non-refundable, but the full registration amount (minus processing fees) may be transferred to another future TCT Run by contacting email@example.com at least 24 hours before the scheduled event.
- Runners may purchase a Troy’s California Trail Runs sport-tek technical fabric shirt during the registration process, or at the event supply permitting. All shirts are gender-specific and come in sizes ranging from ladies XS all the way to mens XXL.
- Register by Mail
Print a PDF form and mail to us.
- Register at Race
Race day registration is available beginning at 7:30 AM.
Race Day Schedule
- 8:00 AM — Registration and Bib-Pick up opens inside the Heroes Park
- 8:30 AM — Start Kids Run
- 9:00 AM — Start 2 Mile, 5K, 10K, 9 Mile, Half Marathon
Half Marathon 9 Mile 10K 5K 2 Mile Kids Run
- 0.75 Mile Kids Course is within Heroes Park.
Clockwise Loop following YELLOW RIBBONS.
- 2 Mile Course Out & Back Follow BLUE RIBBONS for One Mile Out to designated Turn Around location.
Blue Ribbons will discontinue at Mile One at the 2 Milers Turn Around.
2 Milers Return To FINISH Following BLUE RIBBONS.
SIGNS Will BE POSTED 2 MILE TURN AROUND at Mile One.
- 5k Course Out & Back Follow GREEN RIBBONS for the entire race.
Green Ribbons Will discontinue at 5k Turn Around.
SIGNS Will Be POSTED at 5k Turn Around.
- 10k Course Follow PINK RIBBONS for 5.5 Miles.
ATTENTION 10k at Mile 5.5 Please FOLLOW ORANGE RIBBONS into the FINISH.
10k 9 Milers & 13 Milers Will ALL run the 10k Course Together Returning to the Finish.
10k Runners once Returning to the FINISH your DONE.
- 9 Milers first run the 10k Course Returning to the FINISH at mile 6.2.
9 Milers Now Run the 5k Course Out & Back 1.5 Miles following Green Ribbons.
Turn Around at 5k Turn Around SIGNS.
- 13 Milers Run the 10k Course TWICE.
13 Milers after running the 10k Course Twice Returning to the FINISH for the second time.
Now run the kids 0.5 mile Clockwise Loop following YELLOW RIBBONS.
13 Milers you’re DONE.
Road Crossing Information
- First Road Crossing at Thorens ST & Briggs Rd 3/8 of a mile into course a low key road crossing.
Runners Please Use CAUTION
- Second Road Crossing at Prairie Sun Way.
One Mile Out.
Runners Please Use CAUTION
- Third Road Crossing at Baxter RD
Runners Please Use CAUTION
Just After 5k Turn Around at Approximately Mile 1.6 crossing over Leon Road.
Runners crossing over Leon Road must use the Crosswalk legally.
- Fourth ROAD CROSSING.
Runners Please Use Crosswalk at the intersection of Leon Road & Silky Lupine Dr.
Runners please use Crosswalk heading EAST Crossing over Leon Road onto Branches Cir.
Runners continue up on Branches Cir 30 yards.
Turn Right South at Velvetleaf St onto sidewalk leading into Heritage Ranch Park.
10k 9Mi 13 Mi Runners once crossing over Leon Road using the CROSSWALK at Silky Lupine Dr a VOLUNTEER will instruct you to continue up Branches Cir very briefly then turning Right South onto a sidewalk leading into Heritage Ranch Park.
Runners entering into Heritage Ranch Park now run a Clockwise Loop then returning to Branches Cir.
ATTENTION there’s a bathroom at Heritage Ranch Park approximately mile TWO.
Runners once Returning to Branches Cir Approximately at Mile 3.
Before Leon Road Turn Left SOUTH onto a designated Trail an Out & Back Section.
10k,9Mi,13Mi There are 3 road crossings on this Out & Back Section.
Runners please use CAUTION
1. Road Crossings at Jean Nicholas Rd
2. Pintail Way
3. Lantana Way
After Completing Out & Back Section then returning to Volunteer at Branches Cir
Turn Right EAST at Branches Cir up to Heritage Ranch Park again doing another Clockwise Loop.
Return to Branches Cir
Turn Left WEST down onto Branches Cir to Crosswalk at Leon Road & Silky Lupine Dr.
Cross over Leon Road turning Left South onto sidewalk towards FINISH.
At Leon Road approximately Mile 4.5 to again use the CROSSWALK at Silky Lupine Dr to Cross Over Leon Road turning Left South Returning to the FINISH.
Runners Please USE CAUTION At ALL ROAD CROSSINGS RETURNING To The FINISH.
One Aid Station will be available at the Start/Finish line. Also, Mile 6 for the 9 Mile & Half Marathon.
Water Stops will be provided throughout the course.
- ATTENTION RUNNERS SEVERAL ROAD CROSSING will be throughout the Course especially on the 10k Course.
- At LEON ROAD/ 10k 9Mi 13Mi ONE MAJOR ROAD CROSSING At MILE 1.6 just after the 5k Turn Around.
- RUNNERS MUST USE CROSSWALKS LEGALLY heading out on course & returning to the Finish.
- Runners Please USE CAUTION Throughout the Course Open Eyes & Ears.
- At All ROAD CROSSINGS We Will Have LARGE SIGNS POSTED (RUNNERS ON ROAD) & LARGE ORANGE CONES.
- Road Crossing info heading out & returning to the FINISH.
- Kids Run – Race Start at 8:30 am
- 2 Mile – Race Start at 9:00 am (Race Cutoff 10:00 am)
- 5k – Race Start at 9:00 am (Race Cutoff 10:00 am)
- 10k – Race Start at 9:00 am (Race Cutoff 11:00 am)
- 9 Mile – Race Start at 9:00 am (Race Cutoff 12:00 pm)
- Half Marathon – Race Start at 9:00 am (Enforced Race Cutoff 1:30 pm)
Course Markings Used for Event
- All Different Colored Surveyor Ribbons are tied to Clothespins.
- Gypsum White potting soil will be used for Direction Arrows of additional info to mark Course.
- All types of SIGNS will be used.
- Signs with DIRECTION ARROWS will be used.
- ORANGE CONES Small & Large will be used.
Directions and Parking
Heroes Park at Spencer Crossing is located in the community of Murrieta.
Event parking is available and is a short walk to the race.
Race registration and check-in will be located at Heroes Park at Spencer Crossing.