|Date:||Saturday, December 18, 2021|
Washington St at Shrimp Lane
Winchester, CA 92596
|Race Distances:||Kids Run, 1 Mile, 2 Mile, 5K, 10K|
|Start Times:||Kids Run at 8:45 AM. |
1 Mile, 2 Mile, 5K, 10K at 9:00 AM
About the Race
The 5k course consists of an out-and back loop using both sides of the Benton Channel Fitness Trail that turns around at Benton Road. The 10k consists of a second identical loop along the same route.
There is also a 2 mile out-and-back loop option using both sides of the Benton Channel Fitness Trail that turns around at the water station at Pourroy Road. The 1 mile run/walk is a short, separately marked, out-and-back.
The kids’ fun run (about 1/3 mile) stays fully inside Fieldview Park and follows the circle sidewalk for a clockwise loop around the perimeter of the baseball field. Troy will direct the kids’ run from inside the gazebo.
The race is held rain or shine. Strollers and well-behaved dogs are permitted, but must start at the back.
|Volunteers are needed to help with race day registrations, runner |
check-in, start/finish line, aid stations, course marshals, and safety/sweep.
Everyone who helps out gets a free future race!
|DISTANCE||BY 12/14/21||ONLINE 12/15/21|
THROUGH 12/18/21 RACE DAY
|IN PERSON 12/18/21|
- Active military receive a 15% discount. Please e-mail email@example.com to process your military registration discount.
- Entry fees are non-refundable, but the full registration amount (minus processing fees) may be transferred to another future TCT Run by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the scheduled event.
- Runners may purchase a Troy’s California Trail Runs sport-tek technical fabric shirt during the registration process, or at the event supply permitting. All shirts are gender-specific and come in sizes ranging from ladies XS all the way to mens XXL.
- Register by Mail
Print a PDF form and mail to us.
- Register at Race
Race day registration is available beginning at 7:30 AM.
Race Day Schedule
- 7:30 AM — Registration and Bib-Pick up opens inside the Fieldview Park’s Gazebo
- 8:45 AM — Start Kids Run
- 9:00 AM — Start 1 Mile, 2 Mile, 5K, 10K
Water Stations will be available at the Start/Finish line and also at the Trail Intersection with Pourroy Road.
There is a 2-hour time limit for both the 5k and 10k courses, allowing either to be walked at a moderate pace. Slower strictly-only walkers should not choose the 10k.
10k runners must complete their first loop in one hour (by 10am) to be on track to finish their second loop by the two hour (11am) cutoff. Any 10k runners needing longer than one hour for their first loop will be stopped and given a 5k finisher time after completing the first loop rather than continuing for the second loop.
Directions and Parking
Fieldview Park is located in the community of Winchester, just northeast of Temecula.
From Northbound I-215, take exit 4 for Clinton Keith Rd and Turn Right onto Clinton Keith Rd.
From Southbound I-215, take exit 4 for Clinton Keith Rd and Turn Left onto Clinton Keith Rd.
Follow Clinton Keith Rd for 2.7 miles. Then Clinton Keith Rd turns left and becomes Leon Rd. Continue for 0.3 miles.
Turn right onto Max Gilliss Blvd and continue for 0.4 miles.
Continue onto Thompson Rd and continue for 2.0 miles.
Turn right onto Washington St and continue for 0.25 miles.
Turn right onto Shrimp Lane. Event parking is available on the street, either side of Shrimp Lane, and is a short walk to the race.
Race registration and check-in will be located inside the hexagon gazebo adjacent to the Fieldview Park Toilets.