|Date:||Saturday, March 26, 2022|
|Location:||Calero County Park|
23205 McKean Rd
San Jose, CA 95120
|Race Distances:||9 mile, Half Marathon, Trail Marathon, 50K|
|Start Time:||8:00 AM|
About the Race
Beginning at Calero County Park, this trail run has everything! Experience awesome single track, great hills, and dirt paths. The 50K is a challenging, fantastic trainer for Western States that includes oak trees, exposure, good heat training, and panoramic vistas.
9.5 Hour time limit.
|Volunteers are needed to help with aid stations.|
Everyone who helps out gets a free future race!
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|DISTANCE||BY 12/26/21||BY 3/4/22||ONLINE 3/5/22|
THROUGH 3/26/22 RACE DAY
|IN PERSON 3/26/22|
- Active military receive a 15% discount. Please e-mail email@example.com to process your military registration discount.
- Entry fees are non-refundable, but the full registration amount (minus processing fees) may be transferred to another future TCT Run by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the scheduled event.
- Runners may purchase a Troy’s California Trail Runs sport-tek technical fabric shirt during the registration process, or at the event supply permitting. All shirts are gender-specific and come in sizes ranging from ladies XS all the way to mens XXL.
|Online registration is available through the morning of the race.|
|Please print the form, fill it out, and mail it to us with the enclosed registration fee.|
|Race day registration is available beginning at 7:00 AM.|
- 7:00 AM — Registration opens/Bib Pick-Up
- 7:45 AM — Trail briefing
- 8:00 AM — Start of all races
Directions and Parking
The park is located off McKean Road. Traveling to the park, from central San Jose, take Almaden Expressway south. Turn right onto Harry Road, then left onto McKean Road. From 101, exit on Bailey Avenue and head west until you reach McKean Road. Turn left onto McKean Road. Calero Park entrance and parking lot are on the right side 0.5 mile. (Click here for a local map.)
Parking: Carpooling is encouraged. Park at Calero Parking Lot on McKean Road.
Please drive the speed limit and be respectful of the people living on Casa Loma Road. Please check the course maps to follow your runner. Crews may follow their runners by driving to Rancho Cañada del Oro Aid Station located at Rancho Cañada del Oro’s parking lot.
Directions from Calero Park to Rancho Cañada del Oro Aid Station:
- Turn right onto McKean Rd.
- Drive approximately one mile on McKean Rd.
- Turn right onto Casa Loma Road.
- Drive approximately one mile on Casa Loma Road. Rancho Cañada del Oro parking lot will be on your left.
- The Aid Station is located next to the toilet.
- Please only park in Rancho Cañada del Oro paved parking lot if there is plenty of parking available.
- An overflow parking lot is available 1/4 mile past the paved parking lot on the left. Please park there and walk back to the Aid Station.
To return to the Start/Finish location Calero Park:
- Drive on Casa Loma Road approximately one mile.
- Turn left onto McKean Rd.
- Drive approximately one mile on Mckean Rd.
- Turn left into Calero Park returning to the Start/Finish location.
Drop bags may be left at the start/finish for the 50K. We will have two drop bag locations for runners: (a) The Start/Finish. (b) Aid Station located at the Rancho Cañada del Oro parking lot. 50K will be able to access their drop bags at the Start/Finish once.
Wyndham Garden San Jose Silicon Valley Hotel
located near this event in South San Jose
399 Silicon Valley Blvd
San Jose, CA 95138
Results will be posted at the top after the race.