|Date:||Saturday, February 5, 2022|
|Location:||Almaden Quicksilver County Park|
21785 Almaden Rd
San Jose, CA 95120
|Race Distances:||5K, 7 Mile, Half Marathon, Trail Marathon|
|Start Time:||8:00 AM All Distances. 8.5-hour time limit|
About the Race
This race starts at the Hacienda Entrance of Almaden Quicksilver Park. The Trail Marathon travels into the Sierra Azul Open Space Preserve and summits the exclusive Mt. Umunhum.
|Volunteers are needed to help with aid stations.|
Everyone who helps out gets a free future race!
|DISTANCE||BY 11/5/21||BY 1/14/22||ONLINE 1/15/22|
THROUGH 2/5/22 RACE DAY
|IN PERSON 2/5/22|
- Active military receive a 15% discount. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to process your military registration discount.
- Entry fees are non-refundable, but the full registration amount (minus processing fees) may be transferred to another future TCT Run by contacting email@example.com at least 24 hours before the scheduled event.
- Runners may purchase a Troy’s California Trail Runs sport-tek technical fabric shirt during the registration process, or at the event supply permitting. All shirts are gender-specific and come in sizes ranging from ladies XS all the way to mens XXL.
|Online registration is available through the morning of the race.|
|Please print the form, fill it out, and mail it to us with the enclosed registration fee.|
|Race day registration is available beginning at 7:00 AM.|
- 6:45 AM — Registration/Sign-In/Bib-Pick Up Opens
- 7:45 AM — Trail briefing
- 8:00 AM — Race Start
Please arrive early as we expect a full event.
- All of the toilets are available at the start/finish line. They are first-come first-served, so please be respectful of other runners waiting for and needing to use the toilets.
- Courses will be marked with ribbons, signs & gypsum.
- 7 Mile
- Half Marathon
- Trail Marathon
Aid Stations/Water Stops
- Hacienda Parking Lot Start/Finish Aid, All Distances – Toilets Available
- Woods Parking Lot (7 Mile, Half Marathon, Trail Marathon) – Toilets Available
- Bald Peak/Mt. Umunhum Trail Junction (Trail Marathon Only) – Toilets Available
- Mt. Umunhum Summit (Trail Marathon Only) – Toilets Available
- Mockingbird Parking Lot (Half Marathon Only) – Toilets Available
- We will have at least one EMT present at the race.
Parking and Carpooling
- Free Parking is available at the Hacienda entrance parking lot, carpooling encouraged.