|Date:||Saturday, March 5, 2022|
|Location:||Sanborn County Park|
16055 Sanborn Road
Saratoga, CA 95070
|Race Distances:||4 mile, 8 mile, Half Marathon|
|Start Time:||8:30 AM All Distances. 4-hour time limit|
About the Race
This run is in Sanborn Park situated in the hills above Saratoga. Course composed of 95% single track trail, extremely mountainous, very technical, lushly wooded, mixed evergreen forest, featuring Redwood, Douglass Fir, Oak Madrone, and Tanbark Oak.
|Volunteers are needed to help with aid stations.|
Everyone who helps out gets a free future race!
|DISTANCE||BY 12/5/21||BY 2/11/22||ONLINE 2/12/22|
THROUGH 3/5/22 RACE DAY
|IN PERSON 3/5/22|
- Active military receive a 15% discount. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to process your military registration discount.
- Entry fees are non-refundable, but the full registration amount (minus processing fees) may be transferred to another future TCT Run by contacting email@example.com at least 24 hours before the scheduled event.
- Runners may purchase a Troy’s California Trail Runs sport-tek technical fabric shirt during the registration process, or at the event supply permitting. All shirts are gender-specific and come in sizes ranging from ladies XS all the way to mens XXL.
|Online registration is available through the morning of the race.|
|Please print the form, fill it out, and mail it to us with the enclosed registration fee.|
|Race day registration is available beginning at 7:00 AM.|
- 7:00 AM — Registration/Sign-In/Bib-Pick Up Opens
- 8:15 AM — Trail briefing
- 8:30 AM — Race Start
- Most of the trails are single track, steep, wooded and provide plenty of shade.
- The Starting line for the race will be at the Peterson Grove Picnic Area, easily accessible from the lowest level parking lot (closest to the park entrance station).
- All of the toilets are available at the start/finish line. They are first-come first-served, so please be respectful of other runners waiting for and needing to use the toilets.
- Courses will be marked with pink ribbons, signs & gypsum.
- 4 mile (1,476 ft. Ascent) – Single Counterclockwise Loop through park. Follow Pink Ribbons for entire course.
- 8 Mile (3,012 ft. Ascent) – Counterclockwise Loop. Full aid available at mile 4. Then Clockwise loop. Follow Pink Ribbons for entire course.
- Half Marathon (4,528 ft. Ascent) – Counterclockwise Loop. Full aid available at mile 4. Then Clockwise loop. Full aid available at mile 8. Finish with a final Counterclockwise loop. Follow Pink Ribbons for entire course.
- The Start/Finish line at the Peterson Grove Picnic Area will also serve as a full aid station accessible to 4 mile runners after their race, and to replenish 8 mile runners (midway before their 2nd loop) and Half Marathon runners (at mile 4 and mile 8). Toilets available adjacent to aid station.
Parking and Carpooling
- $6 per vehicle, SELF-REGISTRATION for all parking.
- We will have pink ribbons at the entrance and people directing you.